Midday Supervisory Assistant
Are you looking for one or two hours of work per week which fit in with school term times?
The governors of our school are seeking a Midday Supervisory Assistant to help the children with their lunches, clear the hall and supervise the children on the playground during the lunch time.
The rate of pay is £7.78 per hour. The hours of work are 12.10pm until 1.20pm. We are happy to consider applications for either Tuesdays, Wednesday or Thursdays or a mixture of the three days.
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2018, however we shall consider applications as and when they are received.
In return we can offer you:
- Delightful children, all with huge potential
- Supportive, forward-looking staff team
- A new school building, large classrooms, extensive grounds
- A strongly-founded, Christian ethos and a school that strongly believes in the wellbeing and care of its staff as well as children and community
- Opportunities to help you develop your career through our membership of the Thorpe St Andrew Educational Partnership.
If you think you have the qualities that this role would require we would love to hear from you.
Application form and the job description are attached. Please note that we cannot accept CVs.