Our Cluster - Thorpe St Andrew Cluster
Thorpe St. Andrew Educational Partnership
Little Plumstead CE VA Primary School works closely with other local schools for the benefit of all our children. The schools who work together (also known as the Cluster) are:
Blofield Primary School
Brundall Primary School
Dussindale Primary School
Hemblington Primary School
Hillside Avenue Primary and Nursery
Little Plumstead Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
St. William’s Primary School
Thorpe St. Andrew School
There are a lot of changes in education at the moment. We are all keen to make sure that we continue to work well together so that every child gets the best possible opportunities and support throughout their time at our schools and as they move on.
To do this, we will be working even more closely together as the Thorpe St Andrew Educational Partnership in order to:
• Make sure we have a shared vision for and share responsibility for children and young people in our area from the age of 3 to 19 years
• Provide a wider range of experiences and opportunities
• Provide the best possible support and services to children and their families beyond the classroom
• Raise standards ever higher.
We can do this by:
• Making some decisions together
• Sharing our expertise
• Sharing our strengths
• Managing cluster money and other resources well
• Getting better value for money.
Much of the work of the Partnership will be behind the scenes, All the schools in the group will remain as separate schools with their own unique character, staff and governors but where we can work together in the interests of children, we will.