Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Permanent, full-time
- MPS/UPS (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Required from September 2019
The governors of our happy, ambitious Church school are looking to appoint a permanent, full time teacher for Key Stage 2. We would ideally like someone who would be able and prepared to teach across the primary age range in future years.
Are you a teacher who:
- Has demonstrated good or outstanding practice?
- Is committed to the wider development of the child and able to form strong, appropriate relationships?
- Is able to lead a curriculum area and would like to develop their leadership skills?
- Is experienced in and have examples of assessment for learning impacting on progress?
- Is interested in the language of learning and committed to creating life-long learners?
- Has an ability to work well as part of a team?
- Experience of any statutory assessment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Has excellent behaviour management skills?
- Has a willingness to innovate, is creative in curriculum delivery and used to facilitating learning outside the classroom?
In return we can offer you:
- Delightful, motivated children, all with huge potential
- Strong relationships; a supportive, forward-looking staff team
- A new school building, large classrooms, extensive grounds
- A strongly-founded, Christian ethos and a school that strongly believes in the wellbeing and care of its staff as well as children and community
- Opportunities to help you develop your career - both as a teacher (e.g. SLE) and/or school leader.
Visits to the school are welcome; please ring to make an appointment.
If you think you have the skills and qualities that this role would require we would love to hear from you. Visits are welcome and would give you a real sense of the school in action. Please telephone or email Mrs. Ormes (School Office Manager) to book an appointment. Please use the Norfolk County Council application form.
Closing date Thursday 27th June at 4pm
We will notify interview candidates by email on Friday 28th June
Interviews to take place on Tuesday 2nd July (all day)
Little Plumstead CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This includes obtaining references and ensuring compliance with the DBS process.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.