Things to remember
- You have the right to be kept safe from harm.
- It’s never your fault.
- There are people who will listen to you and help you.
- If you don’t want to talk to someone you know, you can speak to someone who can help by calling one of the numbers below. They will listen to you and help keep you safe too.
Useful numbers and websites to help you Stay Safe
|NSPCC||0808 800 5000||www.nspcc.org.uk|
|Just One Number||0300 300 0123||www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk|
If you have a safeguarding concern about a child please contact: Little Plumstead Primary School’s Designated Safeguarding Leads on one of these email addresses:
- Mrs Hall – email@example.com
- Mrs Glendinning – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Holmes – rholmes@littleplumstead,norfolk,sch.uk
- Mr Beake – email@example.com
If your concern is URGENT you can call the CADS (Children’s Advice and Duty Service) on 0344 800 8020 If a child is at immediate risk of harm please call the Police 999.